Account Success Manager
You are a pro when it comes to driving success within existing accounts. You're as comfortable using a customer software tool to measure and drive success at scale, as you are at picking up the telephone for a 1-on-1 conversation.
You ask smart questions, listen first, dig into challenges first-hand, and propose solutions. You understand that purchasing decisions are made at the account-level, but that relationships are built on an individual level.
As a result of our company growth, you will be asked to step into this critical new role on our Customer team. This hire will take our customer success to the next phase, and we expect that you will help to refine segments, metrics, analyses, and engagement scores of our customers.
Named a GovTech 100 company, we are a mobile platform used to re-architect how citizens interact with their local government. As the leading mobile app platform for civic tech, we're currently deployed for hundreds of customers in 12 countries.
Equal preference will be given to candidates that can work onsite in our West Los Angeles offices or those working remotely in the United States. Position reports directly to our VP, Business Development.
- Understand our customers' objectives and work them to outline a success plan
- Execute on initiatives to take active customers through a customer lifecycle
- Conduct Business Reviews and ensure on-time subscription renewals
- Upsell products into our existing customers
- Build deep, engaging relationships with our existing customers
- Experience in Customer Success with a technology company, especially Enterprise SaaS
- Experience building a defining a Customer Success program
- Experience using Customer Success Management software and/or Salesforce
- Successful candidate will be salaried based on experience
- Variable bonus paid out based on retention rates
- Unlimited Vacation Policy - We require that you take at least 2 weeks PTO every year. Your health and well being depend on it!
- 100% Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Company Stock Options (Equity)
- Annual Company Retreats for Staff and Partners